About me

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS BEFORE OPENING THE NAVIGATION.

(advisable to open link in new tab.)

New Arrivals:

❤Bella Big Diamond NEW! 19.8MM

❤Bella The Morning NEW! 19.8MM

❤Bella Shell Eyes NEW! 18MM


❤Dollywink Cornetto NEW! 19.8MM

❤Dollywink Bubblegum NEW!17.8MM

❤Dollywink Mix Fairy NEW!17.2MM


By Diameters

❤YORI Love 20.8MM

❤BabyC. SummerDoll Popular! 19.8MM

❤KomiLook Leopard 19.8MM

❤O-Too Cosmic Popular! 19.6MM

❤Pandora Vanilla shake Popular! 19.5MM


❤MIBUKI AYA NEW!19.2MM


❤Bailey Muse NEW! 19.2MM


❤COCO-EYE Diamante 18.2MM


❤CICI Macchiato Recommended! 18MM


❤Kilala Popcorn 17.8MM

❤Camier Ice Cream 17.8MM

❤Click here to return to main page. 17.8MM


BATCH 45TH PROMO (TILL 23TH SEP 2013)!!

EACH GOING AT $40!

HIATUS UNTIL NEXT YR/YR END(TBC) AFTER THIS SPREE!


*members offer still applicable. type promo code as email subject.



Tuesday, 15 January 2013

PLEASE READ

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING


These lenses are from Japan.

(Some lenses might be made in Korea but its still sold in Japan.)
Due to the shipping fees, it weighs down to the pricing too.



GROUND RULES:


1) I SELL 100% AUTHENTIC LENSES RIGHT FROM THE ACTUAL SUPPLIER WAREHOUSE IN JAPAN.
 
-The Supplier himself sells lenses in his shop in Japan too.
-If the lenses origins from Korea, it just means it was imported to Japan then to me.

(if you see any lenses of the same design and of a MUCH cheaper price, they may be imitation from China cause I am seriously not earning much already.)


2)
I've opened this Blogshop since Dec 2010, 35 over sprees successfully conducted, with over 15,000 Lenses sold and counting.

Don't accuse me of scamming.


3) This is a preorder, means you have to wait.
1 month maximum from the day I close the preorder. If you can't wait, don't order.


4) $40-60/PAIR.
I can give a better price if you can get in bulk. If you can get more than 20 orders, I am able to sell you at cost price.


5) My lenses are Annual lenses.
However, it is advisable to stop using it when you feel uncomfortable. 

p/s. Your eyes might not be adapted to endure extended hours OR wearing these lenses due to the large diameter which can make your eyes dry and tired.
P/S/S. On a personal note, I wear my lenses almost everyday and change them every 3 mths.


6) I am not responsible if negligence of personal hygiene in handling the lenses that causes infection.
In anyways, I stated really clear I am not responsible if anything happens to your eyes.

However, 1 Infection cases reported. (after investigation, the victim was infected due to poor lens hygiene.-23rd Feb 2013 Not because of the lenses fault) 

Last updated: 10th Aug 2013



If interested or any enquires, please email me at japan-lenses@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.